- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- protects cells from oxidative damage, owing to its antioxidant properties
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- helps maintain the proper functioning of the central nervous system
- supports normal psychological function
- enhances immune support and performance prior to, during and following intense physical activity
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- assists vitamin E in reducing, i.e. blocking damage caused by free radicals. The buildup of free radicals over time is largely responsible for the aging process.
- enhances the absorption of iron and vitamin B
- takes part in collagen synthesis and increases production thereof
- promotes the healing of cuts, abrasions and wounds
- helps fight infections
The body is not able to make vitamin C on its own, and it does not store vitamin C. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet.
Recommended dietary allowance: 1 chewable tablet
Servings per bottle: 60 chewable tablets