Vitamin C chewable tablet – with plant ingredients
Vitaking Acerola C-500 chewable tablet contains 500 mg of vitamin C and lots of natural ingredients next to it. It is a natural plant-based vitamin C complex that combines high quality and high potency. In addition to vitamin C, it contains strawberry juice, acerola cherry powder, blueberry extract, rosehip powder, black currant extract, green pepper extract, citrus bioflavonoids, routine and buckwheat powder.
The Acerola or Barbados cherry (Malpighia glabra, cereso, escobillo, health tree, Puerto Rican cherry) is a deciduous tree that grows to a height of about five meters and produces a large amount of red fruit of 1-2 cm in diameter; they are soft, juicy and have a pleasant taste. The acerola tree grows wild but is also grown in Brazil, northern America, Central America and Jamaica. The value of acerola fruit is that it contains significant amounts (4.5%) of vitamin C, lots of potassium, magnesium and vitamin A.
The Acerola C-500 Vitamin is a truly complex, non-standard vitamin C chewable tablet.
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- protects cells from oxidative damage, owing to its antioxidant properties
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- helps maintain the proper functioning of the central nervous system
- supports normal psychological function
- enhances immune support and performance prior to, during and following intense physical activity
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- assists vitamin E in reducing, i.e. blocking damage caused by free radicals. The buildup of free radicals over time is largely responsible for the aging process.
- enhances the absorption of iron and vitamin B
- takes part in collagen synthesis and increases production thereof
- promotes the healing of cuts, abrasions and wounds
- helps fight infections
The body is not able to make vitamin C on its own, and it does not store vitamin C. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet.
Recommended dietary allowance: 1 chewable tablet
Servings per bottle: 40 chewable tablets
There are no reviews yet.