Special complex preparation. In addition to Lysine, it also contains calendula, lemongrass and zinc!
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid. The body cannot produce it. It is an important building block of all proteins in the body. Natural sources are legumes, dairy products, meats and brewer’s yeast.
Echinacea is a plant from America that has long been used in folk medicine.
It can contribute to the body’s adequate defenses
It can help maintain lower urinary tract health
It can help relieve scratching of the throat and pharynx, and can also have a calming and pleasant effect on the throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
- Participates in normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal mental functioning.
- It contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
- It plays a role in maintaining normal fertility and reproduction.
- It is involved in the normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- It is involved in the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- It is involved in the normal metabolism of vitamin A.
- It plays a role in normal protein synthesis.
- It helps maintain normal bones.
- It helps maintain the normal condition of the hair, skin and nails.
- It helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels.
- It helps maintain normal vision.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- It also plays a role in cell division.
- It helps maintain a positive mood and good cognitive abilities
- It contributes to optimal relaxation
- It promotes relaxation as well as good mental and physical well-being
- It supports digestion
- It has a soothing and pleasant effect on the throat, pharynx and vocal cords
In the Lysine complex, lemongrass extract is standardized to 5% rosemary acid. Rosemary acid is a special and natural ingredient in lemongrass.