Chlorella provides an exceptionally wide range of vitamins, minerals, other nutrients, and amino acids.
Today, algae are considered to be the world’s largest food supply.
Algae include Chlorella and Spirulina, emerald green and blue-green algae. Both are perfect nutrients. Their dry matter content is 40-60% small molecule, so it is very easy to digest. They are full proteins, so vegetarians can fit them well into their diets to replace amino acids.
This algae (Chlorella vulgaris) contains the most chlorophyll of all plants. It is grown mainly in Japan and Thailand.
This is how Chlorella helps the body function
- Enhance your energy level and vitality – consume it when you need some extra energy.
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- It is an excellent source of nutrients, rich in essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- It supports the body’s metabolic processes.
- Supports liver health.
- Natural source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Helps your body’s natural detoxification process / helps detoxify the body.
- It helps rid the body of heavy metals and, in combination with pectin, helps regulate blood sugar and cholesterol, helping the digestive system.
- Helps maintain normal colon function.
- It has a positive effect on the functioning of the gallbladder, liver and kidneys (organs with detoxifying organs).
- It supports the maintenance of a healthy intestinal flora and helps to soothe the irritation of the intestinal wall.