The ladies’ favorite oil
Evening primrose can contribute to skin health and hormonal balance. The fatty acid composition is extremely advantageous and contains a high proportion of unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
The Evening Primerose is a small yellow-flowered plant. The oil is extracted from the mature seeds of the plant. Evening Primerose Oil is one of the favorite dietary supplements for ladies.
Why is it valuable?
It is a great source of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are needed for important physiological processes.
The active ingredients found in the primrose are linoleic, gamma-linolenic, oleic and palmitic triglycerides.
How can a primrose help?
- To maintain hormonal balance
- It ensures the intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids that support normal mood during the menstrual cycle.
- Maintaining healthy skin
- Increases skin moisture and smoothness
- In normal cholesterol metabolism
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the heart and vascular system
- Provides multiple unsaturated fatty acids to support natural immunity