Asia’s miracle cure
Ginseng comes from the highlands of the North Korean Peninsula and Northeast China (Manchuria), but sometimes occurs wild. Ginseng is highly respected in some areas of East Asia and is a valuable gift. It contains natural substances that normalize the functioning of the body, strengthen physical and mental resistance. Vitaking Ginseng Extract is available in 400mg.
The effect of the amber family (panax) ginseng is not only due to one component but to a whole range of biological materials. These include, for example, vegetable glucose, vitamin A, vitamins B1 and B2, selenium, germanium, and various essential oils. The fact that ginseng has a wonderful effect on the human body does not depend on the amount of ingredients present in the root, but on the special arrangement they are in the plant.
How can ginseng extract help?
- Ginseng helps with fatigue and stress.
- Stimulates the production of T cells, which are components of the immune system.
- Helps maintain good cognitive performance.
- Supports memory performance.
- It contributes to the normal circulation of the brain.
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels as part of a healthy lifestyle / contributes to normal glucose-insulin metabolism.
- Contributes to natural defense and the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Helps promote alertness, promote vitality, and counterbalance fatigue.
- Helps maintain good sexual relationships.
- Helps maintain physical and mental abilities in case of weakness, fatigue, fatigue and loss of concentration.
A little interesting thing
China sells ginseng in pharmacies. If you do not like your taste, but want to benefit from it, get it in capsule form. There is also a multivitamin that contains ginseng in addition to vitamins.
Active ingredient in 1 capsule:
Gineng extract 400mg
of which ginzenozide 2% 8mg
It is not recommended for people with high blood pressure or cardiovascular complaints, for pregnant women, for nursing mothers, for patients with asthma and pneumonia, and for people with blood clotting disorders. It is also not recommended for fever, colds or flu. After 4 weeks of treatment it is recommended to stop taking it for 1-2 weeks.