The purple flower, also known as echinacea, is originally located in central North America, with dry open forests and grasslands on our continent.
Botanical, a daisy-like, perennial plant that blooms in the summer, is rooted in the summer. It was often used by Indian tribes and then by European colonists to heal wounds and various infections. Echinacea is one of the best natural herbs due to its active ingredients.
Pretty old herb, the oldest, oldest writings on flowering flowers are 7000 years old. It was used seven thousand years ago. The name of the plant, echinacea, comes from hedgehog.
This particular herb has been used for a long time, but with the discovery of modern antibiotics, plant flowers have been pushed into the background. Its popularity, however, is now back because it is a safe immune enhancer.
How to use plant flowers?
You have to eat. Even though we make tea from it, most of the active ingredients are soluble in fat. So you should eat it at a meal, which possibly contains some fat. And then this in the small intestine will be absorbed nicely with the fat.
Positive effects of echinacea on the body:
- Immune health: it can contribute to the body’s proper defense
- Lower Urinary Tract Health: It can help maintain lower urinary tract health
- Respiratory Health: Can help to ease throat and throat scraping, and has a calming and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx, and vocal cords
- Upper respiratory health: Can help treat recurrent upper respiratory tract infections and prevent recurrent upper respiratory tract infections
- Nowadays it is starting to become more and more popular. Get yourself a box to keep handy when you need it, especially in the fall / winter season!
Vitaking Echinacea contains 250mg of purple extract per capsule, which is equivalent to 1000mg of fresh purple plantain.
It is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.