Vitamin C and Vitamin D at the same time!
Vitamin C and D in one tablet with high active ingredient and extra citrus bioflavonoid supplement! Each tablet contains 1000 mg of vitamin C, 4000 IU of vitamin D3 and 50 mg of citrus bioflavonoid.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has many tasks in our body and is always needed regardless of age, gender or season, and is a water-soluble vitamin, so regular replacement is important.
If it is important to replace vitamin C in its natural form, this preparation is the right choice. In addition to Vitamin C and Vitamin C, the product contains 50mg of citrus bioflavonoid per tablet, in addition to the 1000mg vitamin C.
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- protects cells from oxidative damage, owing to its antioxidant properties
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- helps maintain the proper functioning of the central nervous system
- supports normal psychological function
- enhances immune support and performance prior to, during and following intense physical activity
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- assists vitamin E in reducing, i.e. blocking damage caused by free radicals. The buildup of free radicals over time is largely responsible for the aging process.
- enhances the absorption of iron and vitamin B
- takes part in collagen synthesis and increases production thereof
- promotes the healing of cuts, abrasions and wounds
- helps fight infections
Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) is soluble in fat. This product contains 4000Ne of vitamin D3 per capsule.
Most of the people spend one or two weeks a year, spend their rest time in the office, in houses, in cars or in other enclosed spaces, dressed in hardly any sunlight. If you get too little sunlight, it is advisable to take vitamin D supplements.
In large cities where smog is dense, vitamin D3 intake should be increased. Metropolitan people can benefit from the 4000NE Vitamin D supplement.
A few minutes of sunbathing daily will provide your body with the right amount of vitamin D. As it has been said, many people (especially in winter) do not get enough sunlight, so the body can’t produce vitamin D. In the summer, only those lucky ones who had a two-week holiday very well timed. In addition, the body’s ability to produce vitamin D decreases with age, which is why vitamin D deficiency is common among the elderly.
Positive effects of vitamin D3 on your body:
- It contributes to the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to maintaining normal calcium levels in the blood.
- It contributes to maintaining healthy bones, teeth and healthy muscle functions.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It plays a role in cell division
There are no reviews yet.