Vitamin C is flushed out of the system every 2-3 hours, so in order to maintain the vitamin C content in blood it needs to be replenished accordingly.
This Vitaking product is especially made for you if you don’t believe in taking megadoses (1000 or 1500 mg vitamin C) and your purpose is to constantly provide your system with quality nutrients.
Vitamin C is a water soluble antioxidant of great potency. It has proven to be effective in the treatment of various health issues and plays a particularly important role in the proper functioning of the immune system, so it is especially vital in the winter months.
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- protects cells from oxidative damage, owing to its antioxidant properties
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- helps maintain the proper functioning of the central nervous system
- supports normal psychological function
- enhances immune support and performance prior to, during and following intense physical activity
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- assists vitamin E in reducing, i.e. blocking damage caused by free radicals. The buildup of free radicals over time is largely responsible for the aging process.
- enhances the absorption of iron and vitamin B
- takes part in collagen synthesis and increases production thereof
- promotes the healing of cuts, abrasions and wounds
- helps fight infections
The body is not able to make vitamin C on its own, and it does not store vitamin C. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet.